CAD Design and Support Services
Inspec Systems have a highly skilled team of designers and drafting personnel with access to the latest CAD tools including:
- AutoCAD Electrical
- AMTECH Electrical Distribution Modelling Software
- RELUX Lighting Design Software
- Microsoft Office
We operate with annual subscriptions for all our CAD systems ensuring we are able to develop using the latest versions, and work with all previous versions to meet the Client’s needs.
Our CAD technicians and designers are trained and experienced in a wide range of drawing types, including:
- Electrical such as Cable Block Diagrams, Cable Schedules, Termination Schedules, Load Schedules, Panel Schematics, General Arrangements, etc.
- Mechanical such as General Arrangements, Detailed Design, Piping GA’s and Isometrics, Building & Civil Layouts, etc.
- Process such as P&ID’s, PFD’s, Hazardous Area Classification Drawings, etc.
- Instrumentation such as Loop Sheets, Hook Ups, Data Sheets, DSD’s and Atex Verifications, etc.
- Document Management, monitoring, reporting and other administrative tasks.
Client response and flexibility - without compromising quality - are core attributes of Inspec Systems’ design team. We would be happy to discuss any design or drafting requirement from one off ‘redline’ copy tracing, through periodic or seasonal assistance for your own in-house capability, to fully detailed engineering design and drafting services in support of your projects.