PLC Operator Interfaces and dedicated process control panels
- Specification and Design of Control Systems
- PLC, VSD, Servo, HMI and SCADA
- Migration/Upgrade of Obsolete PLC Platforms
We have the experience and technical ability to deliver turnkey automation control systems, scalable to meet every requirement.
From a single PLC, through expansion of existing production plant and up to full project implementation including conception, design, development, build and installation, we have the experience and skill to satisfy every conceivable request.
Working directly with industry leading manufacturers gives us the ability to tailor electrical control systems to individual requirements. With the highest levels of quality built in this allows seamless integration into your existing operation.
Augmented by our experienced team of instrumentation and control systems engineers, we can offer the complete control systems package, comprising:
- Selection and specification of instrumentation and field devices to match client process conditions.
- Design, fabrication and testing of electrical enclosures and control panels. Keeping abreast of latest hardware developments from leading manufacturers, we can deliver state of the art control cabinets, motor control cubicles, PLC Operator Interfaces and dedicated process control panels, sized to suit any requirement.
- Fully documented custom software and programming packages across a range of languages and product specifications. Our in-house software development team have expertise in industry leading PLC / SCADA manufacturers including Siemens, Mitsubishi, Allen-Bradley, Omron… and the list is growing.
- Our dedicated team of time served, qualified electricians enable us to carry out our own electrical installation work without the need to outsource, thus ensuring a controllable and consistently high standard of work.