TUV CERTIFIED Functional Safety Engineers
- Functional Safety Management, Functional Safety Assessment and Functional Safety Auditing
- HAZOP, LOPA and SIL Assessment
- Safety Requirements Specification and Detailed Design
- Installation and Proof Testing (initial and periodic)
Our highly skilled engineering team includes TUV CERTIFIED Functional Safety Engineers who are well versed in all aspects of process safety compliance. Some relevant projects undertaken for our clients include:
- Conducting technical risk assessments
- Providing full design and documentation to BS EN 61508 and BS EN 61511, covering all stages of the safety lifecycle model
- Carrying out SIL loop validation on systems with varying levels of complexity
- Investigating and resolving technical issues
- Providing standard risk based solutions
Our clients rely on our Functional Safety engineers’ sound knowledge and experience of System Instrumented Systems to provide solutions to the required standards.
Call today and speak to one of our TUV certification & Functional Safety engineers to discuss your requirements.